Forum Q&A > Hilton TucsonĀ East Hotel

This is a great hotel. I stayed there for two nights in December while scouting for the conference and was very impressed.

The bedrooms are spacious and beautifully furnished, the public spaces are really quite grand, open and full of light. The whole hotel has just been refurbished.

One of the things that impressed me most was the abundant space for our planned display of panoramic prints. There is a broad balcony on both sides of the lobby at the second floor level (they call it the "Champagne Terrace") which will be ideal, even for some huge gigapixel prints.

We had a real professional negotiating for us, Connie Bergeron of Site Selection Solutions, and she got us some amazing room rates. Rooms with either two queen or one king bed, one or two people, for $75 (plus tax) - the "rack rate" for these rooms is $129.

January 8, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterDon

Seem the $75 rate is not available. When booking it says
"Please note that the group rate you requested is unavailable."
Does anyone know if the special rate rooms have all been booked?
I already have mine but booking for another.

February 18, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterBill Bailey

Hello All
Seems the hotel does not have any sort of transportation to/from the airport. Could anyone clarify what might be alternatives? Is there public transport?... is anything running at 10pm from the airport to the hotel?.. anybody (else) arriving at 10pm Tues willing to share a cab (if available)?
Regards to all from the springy coast of Maine
-Larry C

April 11, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterLarry Cassis