Forum Q&A > Forum Rules

1) Please read over the questions asked before asking your question.

2) Provide a good descriptive title for your Question or Comment.

3) Only ask questions pertinent to this conference, not future events etc. Contact the IVRPA or IAPP if you have other questions.

4) This is not a traditional Forum. We will edit & remove entries as required to provide maximum useful Q&A for conference attendees.

January 8, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterDon Bain

Dear Mr. Bain and Mr. Fleury,

Thank for taking on all the responsibilities of organizing the next conference. I truly appreciate all the work that goes into such an undertaking.

We all greatly enjoyed the Balloon Fiesta conference in October. I only wish there had been a bit more instruction available.

The optional, full-day of tutorials that you are planning for Wednesday, April 14 will be wonderful, but I do not yet know if my schedule will permit me to attend.

May I make a suggestion? Would it be possible to videotape the afternoon hands-on computer sessions?

It seems to me there would be a market for this information, on DVD or as a paid downloadable file, which could cover the expense of recording the session, as well as become a profitable, paid product, either for the producer, or for the two organizations.

Neophytes like me are eager for “how-to” information so we can join the ranks of successful VR and pano photographers like you. And most of us are very “visual,” so watching DVDs and other demonstrations is often preferable to reading.

In any event, I hope to see you in April in Tucson. And again, thanks for considering this proposal.

January 11, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterPeter A. Schaible